Saturday, March 18, 2017

Designer of the day Sue Crease

In Celebrating the Birthday of Color it Create it Show it off,  We are also celebrating our fabulous Designers. So periodically throughout the month a designer will be featured on the blog so come and check out their work.  If you are looking for our Challenge you can find it here

Today we have the lovely and talented
Sue Crease

Hi i'm Sue and I live here in Milton Keynes in United Kingdom.
I have been married to a wonderful understanding man for this last 30 years and we have a son who is 23.
I have been crafting in one form or another most of my life but Paper crafting for the last 20 years.
I love to scrapbook as our son is autistic and he loves to look back at photos of his family and it's so much nicer to add keepsakes to a page too. 
Card making is my passion and I am lucky to be able to sell to friends and neighbours, which in turn allows me to buy more!
I have recently taken up colouring images and I'm so happy to be part of the My Besties family of design team girls and boys.
You can find some of my designs on my blog at Paper Pleasure.


Here is one of the cards Sue has made for the Birthday Bash
















No comments:

Post a Comment