Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Designer of the day - Sandy Palmer

In Celebrating the Birthday of Color it Create it Show it off,  We are also celebrating our fabulous Designers. So periodically throughout the month a designer will be featured on the blog so come and check out their work.

Our designer being featured today
is the lovely and talented
 Sandy Palmer.



I am married to the most wonderful husband of 35 years, who is very supportive of my crafting addiction, lol. We have 4 children,10 grandchildren, two dogs, a bird, and a miniature horse.
I was born and raised in California, but have lived in Texas going on 21 years.
I think I was born with a crayon in my hand, lol. I absolutely love to color. It's so peaceful and relaxing. I think I have been paper crafting for over 4 years now. It started with my eldest son buying me a Cricut and it went from there.
Being able to work with My Besties images is such an honor. It happens to be my most favorite images and inspires me to create the most. Being on My Bestes DT, and making such wonderful friends through crafting, life doesn't get any better than this.  You can visit my blog here: A Little Piece Of Heaven


This is one of the cards Sandy has made for the Birthday Bash using Img 604

No automatic alt text available.

Some other cards Sandy has done as a Bestie Design Team Member

No automatic alt text available.



No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.

Looking for the challenge you can find it here

1 comment:

  1. Great getting to know you Sandy!
    Fabulous cards you have gathered to inspire too!

    ReplyDelete